always striving to be the best wedding videographer I can be,
I aim to improve at each wedding…but for now here is a small selection of our recent wedding films. Please get in touch to discuss your wedding videography.
Facts about Wedding Film.
- Filming, shooting and editing is a lengthy process combined, but so much more happens to your film after your wedding than before. At least 50 hours of editing time goes into the average wedding film, a little less for the average wedding photographs and album design.
- We source our music with copyright for sharing online, so you should never have your film taken down by facebook.
- Over 80% of brides surveyed, who did not book a wedding videographer regretted it after the wedding. Most responded stating the day went too quick and they were unable to remember what was said at the wedding speeches.
- The best wedding videographers usually work in pairs, for the most footage we would recommend hiring two videographers. That way both partners can have some of their preparations filmed.
- We are insured and we communicate with your venue before your wedding day, sending copies of our wedding videography insurance certificates in advance.
- If you book a drone operator through Steve Brown Films they will have the legally required insurance and Permission for Commercial Operations from the CAA.